Monday, July 25, 2011

Protein Samples


I spent most of my morning on the computer and telephone ordering sample packets of protein powders, bars, vitamins and supplements.  I need to test some of these out before surgery.  Some are free and others I had to pay the shipping cost. They should be in my mailbox within 5 days.
Below is a list of items I ordered today:

PROTEIN DRINKS

CLICK - 5 free packets of protein - $6.95 for shipping
Nectar protein sample box $13.00 
Unjury protein samples
4 Ever Fit protein samples
Designer Whey protein samples
Bell Plantation - out of protein samples $3.99, I should call back in 3 days  229-387-7238

VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS - FREE

Bariatric Advantage - sub lingual and chewable samples
Celebrate Bariatric Supplements - vitamin samples
Building Blocks - vitamin samples

I hope I find something that I like.  I feel pretty good about shopping for samples before buying a big container of something I don't like. ie Isopure (hairy tongue drink).




YOYO NO MO



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have added you to my Blog. Feel free to add me back. I think we have a lot in common!protein samples

    ReplyDelete