Monday, August 1, 2011

Sugery Date!

I retired over a year ago.  The girl that replaced me (Jone), sent me an email saying that the surgeon's office called and you've been scheduled for surgery on September 20, 2011.  Can't believe they still have that old  number on file at the doctor's office.  Jone was concerned and asked if I had gotten the message at home.  I am one of those people that has chosen to only tell my best friend and my family.  Working in the same place for 31 years, all the woman have seen me at my lowest weight and highest weight.  They've seen me try every gimmick possible to lose weight.  I am just so ashamed that I cannot do this on my own and I am not willing to once again expose myself to their judgement.  It doesn't mean I won't tell them one day - but for now I'm keeping it between me and my family.

Surgery Date:  September 20, 2011

YOYO NO MO


No comments:

Post a Comment